Stratego community

Full Version: Blue Plus Sign Button for New Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I made a new post in News and Updates just now in the Stratego.com topic the green button to the left changed to a blue plus sign button. However, when I just made one in Discussions, under General Discussions, the green button remained a green button. Why the difference?
Yes, this has been bugging me for a while now too. Just adjusted some settings. Let me know how it goes (it may take up to 15 min to fix). If it at least works, I'll change the interval to one or several minutes opposed to 15.
I made another post in General Discussions just now and I do not see any blue lit button because of it.
This problem still hasn't been fixed yet. I just made a post in General Discussion and the blue plus sign symbol didn't appear.
Then that works as it should, since you will be redirected after having created the post/thread, thus you have read it, thus it is not new for you.

It did show the blue+ for me prior to opening the thread.
Here is a pic of the main forum board after I made posts in all four categories. Only one shows the blue plus sign, and it's not even the latest post that I made.

This isn't right then, right?
Did you read all threads on the subforum where the blue plus shows?
No. I didn't read any of them.
Then a blue+ showing would make sense, as there still are unread (new) posts/threads.
Reference URL's